Unique Aid will move to a new payroll schedule starting 01/01/2015 with
deposits posted 2 business days later from the current deposit schedule.
New posting day will be Tuesday the following week of the payroll start.
In order to be employed with us you should :
UniqueAID is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering an excellent wage scale. Come to Work for Us!
• have High School Diploma or GED
• maintain a clean background record verified by submitting up-to-date PA State Police Background Check, Child Abuse Background Check, and FBI Background Check.
• have a proof of Eligibility to work in the U.S. (i.e. Proof of U.S. Citizenship or Work Visa)
• pass pre-employment screening for honesty and reliability
• have verifiable references (minimum of 2)
• have a minimum of two years hands-on home care experience
• have ability to pass proficiency test in written and oral English
• have ability to communicate well
• have willingness to provide care for people from various backgrounds without regard to race, religion, gender, age, culture, sexual orientation, disability, or financial condition.
• maintain a good driving record and proof of automobile liability insurance in the amount required by state law
• have Up-to-date Physical Exam from a licensed physician certifying that you are able to meet the physical demands of the job. These may include: bending, stooping, carrying, pushing and lifting, working around fumes/chemicals (household cleaners) and dust, assisting another person with personal hygiene functions.
• have Up-to-date PPD (tuberculosis) test (1 or 2-step)